For Immediate Release
April 11, 2023
Cleveland, OH – The largest annual gathering of Cleveland’s ethnic leaders and grassroots will assemble Tuesday April 18, 2023 at Windows on the River for the 13th annual Cleveland International Hall of Fame Induction ceremony. With over 450 attendees (and a waiting list) both the event and the 60 page collector’s edition program book have sold out.
The 2023 Class of the Cleveland International Hall of Fame consists of:
• Pierre Bejjani – Lebanese/Middle East community inducted by Seven Hills Mayor Anthony Biasiotta.
• Patricia Dowd – Irish community inducted by Gerry Quinn
• Joyce Mariani – Italian community inducted by Basil Russo
• Councilman Mike Polensek – Slovenian community – inducted by Joe Cimperman
• Sudarshan Sathe – Indian community inducted by Baiju Shah
• Mayor Georgine Welo – Serbian community inducted by Alex Machaskee
TV3 anchor Russ Mitchell will be the MC. Bishop Edward Malesic will give the invocation. Welcome/remarks from Cleveland City Council President Blaine Griffin, Cuyahoga County Executive Chris Ronayne and Albert Ratner. A Scotch-Irish bagpiper will pipe in the CMSD John Marshal JROTC flag bearers.
Photos and bios of the 2023 Class at https://clevelandinternationalhalloffame.com/.
CIHF Co-founder Dan Hanson said, “The quick sellout indicates that our community realizes the value of our city’s ethnic diversity. They are going to be blown away by the special announcement we make that evening!”
About the Cleveland International Hall of Fame
The Cleveland International Hall of Fame is a 501c3 non-profit that was established by ClevelandPeople.Com in 2010 to permanently recognize those individuals who have made a valuable and lasting contribution to our multicultural city and region and to inspire a new generation of leaders.
Contact – Please contact us for interviews, comments, etc.
Debbie Hanson Cell: 216.406-6594
Dan Hanson [email protected]