Nacy Panzica has been in the construction industry for over 60 years. Through his guidance and leadership, Panzica Construction Company has grown from simple residential remodeling projects to what it is today, a multi-million dollar construction company.
Panzica Construction Company has earned an enviable reputation for delivering the finest craftsmanship to an impressive list of challenging and rewarding ventures.
Some of Nacy’s affiliations include:
- Arthritis Foundation of Greater Cleveland – 2002 Community Leader of the Year
- Catholic Charities Corporation – Trustee
- Help for the Retarded, Inc. – Board Member 1977 to 1985
- Alhambra for Retarded Children
- Cuyahoga Community College – Trustee 1980 to 1986
- St. Augustine Manor – Trustee
- Ellis Island Recipient 2003
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation